Blog pic

Blog pic

Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Introduction(:

Hello and welcome to my blog!  I have decided to write a blog for a few reasons: writing is something that means a lot to me, so I felt this would be a good outlet for my thoughts, and I enjoy everything in the world of beauty as well as get loads of questions from people at school, so I hope my posts can help answer those questions and give tips and advice on things related to that.  I have my own column on my school's online newspaper also called "Beauty with Bree" and it includes articles on skin care, makeup, hair, etc., as well as tutorials to show exactly how to do specific looks.  (You can check that out here http://canfieldcardinal.com/category/beauty-with-bree/)

As the column was apart of a journalism class, it is not something I got to keep, so I decided to continue what I'd been doing on a blog for any readers who enjoyed my content before and because I loved it so much!  I am not a professional, although I do dream I will be eventually, but I can see and relate to problems I can see girls younger, my age, and older having first hand and I understand that the beauty world can get a little pricey, so hopefully I can help the girls looking for advice from someone just like them!  I also promise I won't recommend or tell you to try something I haven't already done or used myself, so it's 100% my opinion from experience. 

I am very excited to get to write on here and I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for reading!

Love Always, Bree x

No comments:

Post a Comment